The SlideMoor PLUS 30" mooring solution is a best seller. The 30" Slidemoor is designed for boats up to 90 feet. Standard configuration is sold with one SlideMoor and one 8' I-Beam track. We have both I-Beam and Y-Beam tracks available in 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 foot lengths. Length needed is determined by your total water level change.
- Base Price for SlideMoor PLUS 30" with 8' I-Beam is $1359 + shipping. Y-Beams are preferred for round pilings as they're easier to mount. Choose your Beam Type and Track Length using the Options menu above.
- 30" SlideMoor is For Boats up to 90'.
Benefits of SlideMoor
- Simplify Docking. The maintenance-free SlideMoor system works with two lines on one side only, making it the fastest and easiest docking system on the market.
- Safety of Docking for Users. SlideMoor makes docking and boarding a much safer process by tying your boat tight to the system, merely inches from your dock.
- Safety of Docking for Boats. SlideMoor is truly a 24/7 peace of mind boat docking system. The SlideMoor system protects your boat from bumping, banging, waves, and tides.
- Severe Weather Protection. The SlideMoor system has worked in severe weather and hurricanes when all other systems have failed!
- No Codes or Permits. In most areas, it is not necessary to deal with codes and permits when installing SlideMoor.
- Cost Benefits. SlideMoor users have considerably less to buy and maintain over the years providing significant cost savings.
When To Use SlideMoor
- SlideMoor can be used on lakes, rivers, bays, canals, and most other waterways. We have sold thousands of systems and are in over 26 countries. SlideMoor accommodates both motorboats and sailboats and works on boats up to 90 feet and well over 160,000 pounds.
- SlideMoor is not a universal solution, but we have found solutions for nearly all types of boats and docking situations. Before purchasing SlideMoor, view our documents and videos below to learn more. And of course, call them at (239) 263-7044. Let them know DockGear.com sent you.
- Want to know how much your boat can rock? Give us a call. We also have a team of boating and docking experts on hand to answer any of the questions that you may have. If you would like to talk to a SlideMoor specialists directly, feel free to call them at (239) 263-7044. Let them know DockGear.com sent you.
Slide - The patented Slide is manufactured from 6061- T6 extruded aluminum for strength and high resistance to corrosion.
Bumper - The bumper is an extruded high-molecular polyvinyl chloride that is manufactured for durability and strength. The bumper is flexible, non-marring and impervious to ultraviolet rays and will not crack, rot, or corrode.
Bearing - The bearing is made from ⅛" extruded Carilon® that lines the interior surfaces of the Slide for frictionless movement. Carilon provides high lubricity for smooth travel on the Track and dependable longevity.
Cleats - The standard cleats are 8" injection molded, non-corrosive black nylon cleats. (2 per Slide).
Track - The track is manufactured from 6061- T6 extruded aluminum. Track lengths are available from 8 to 20 feet.
Slide Stop Bolt - The slide stop bolt prevents the Slide from coming off the track. The slide stop bolts are made from 18.8 marine grade stainless steel. (One at the top & bottom)
- MSRP does not include installation or installation hardware. Product pricing is per unit. A typical SlideMoor installation requires a minimum of two units.
- The SlideMoor Y-Beam Track is specifically designed to better accommodate attachment to round member pilings as well as providing easier installation of the required lag bolts. * Please select appropriate track type and length from options menu above.
Warranty - SlideMoor offers a 3-year limited warranty on the product. To file a warranty follow the instructions found on the warranty form included with your product. The form can also be filled out online at: Full Warranty
DOCUMENTS & VIDEOS
Track Length & Placement Instructions
Conditions for Using SlideMoor Effectively
Assembly and Installation Instructions
SlideMoor Tie-up Instructions